Sunday, June 1, 2014

Monthly Faves: May

I can't believe that it's June 1st. It still has not hit me that summer break is finally here!

This month I found some new interesting items. For skincare, I started to incorporate these two items into my routine: SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion and Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum.

Using the SKII facial treament clear lotion has definitely improved my skin. I noticed that my breakouts go away quicker and there is less scarring. Biotherm's serum has been really good at moisturizing my skin. It has a slight scent to it but disappears quickly. I am still testing out these two products to see if they would fully become part of my normal routine. But so far, they have both been really good.


One of my students introduced me to this snack and OMG I totally fell in love with it.

The caramel bugles remind me of cracker jack. Sooo good yet so bad!

For my favorite KPOP song of this month goes to EXO- Overdose. It's super catchy and I love the chorus.

1 comment:

  1. Wahhh i love Bugles. Reminds me of my childhood. Good to know the Biotherm serum works well! The packaging is so nice too XD

    ReplyDelete