Friday, January 3, 2014

end of year favorites

I know this is late but still Happy New Year everyone! First post of the year will be my December/end of the year favorites. These are items that have made their way into my everyday routine that I now cannot let go of. =)

From left to right:
Bioderma: it is so good at removing even my most stubborn makeup! I will stock up on this when I go back to Korea.

Aveeno Eczema Therapy cream: Regardless of the price ($12.99) I love how soft and moisturizing it is on my hands. One bottle will last you a long time.

Innisfree no sebum mineral pact: It works remarkably well as a setting powder. I don't have to blot until near the end of my work day. I will definitely repurchase this when I'm back in Korea.

Caudalie lip conditioner: My new go to lip balm, even though I shudder at the price ($12). It works so well, I actually panic when I can't find it in my bag.

La Roche Posay thermal spring water spray: After I remove my makeup, I spray this on my face. It feels so good and it helps keep my face moisturized for a bit while I do other things before showering. It also helps calm down my skin when I broke out in hives.

Favorite moment of December was when I went to Portland to visit a few of my old co workers. It felt like a mini Korea reunion!


Also in Portland I was able to get these awesome Doctor Who figurines! =D I tried looking for them in CA but I couldn't find any in the Hot Topic stores. =(


My favorite snack this month has been Pocky sticks. I found the matcha one disappointing but the regular choco one was still just as good as I had remembered!


And finally my favorite Kpop songs of the year. It was hard to narrow it down but the ones that have been on my replay list over and over again this year has to be:

Sistar19- Gone Not Around Any Longer

EXO- Growl

Beast- I'm Sorry


G-Dragon- Crooked


2AM- Regret


Taeyeon- And One


Cheers to 2014, Thank you for reading this long post!

2 comments:

  1. OHHH!! i wanna try the bioderma makeup remover!! i've tried a couple different ones that i picked up from taiwan. but they were all junk boo!!! i'll have to make a note to see if i can find that brand next time i'm back in asia :)! happy new year love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love green tea pocky but I haven't had it in so so long! I also tagged you for a Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete